The Associate Director of Regional Integration and Development leads the Planning, Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning(PMEL) functions of WE-Change.
Core to these functions are:
- Development of a PMEL Protocol, monitoring and evaluation tools and reporting formats; PMEL coordination: keep track of all PMEL activities of the new programmes; be responsible for the learning agendas; Coordinate research and keep track of all other relevant studies on gender and development in the region.
- Lead the analysis, reporting and dissemination of the PMEL data, and promotes linking and learning within the programmes, and contribute to sharing lessons learned with parties beyond the programme.
- Organize capital campaign strategy and execution, setting communication and funding goals.
- Coordinate identification and relationship building with key donors and groups.
- Information and data collection to demonstrate achievements and identify learnings and issues to feed into regional committees
- Communicate with and build relationships at regional levels
- Liaise with regional stakeholders on integrated approaches for gender-related and human rights work.
- Act as a regional contact point for joint capacity building and training initiatives
- Conceptualize activities that can be implemented at the regional level
The Regional Integration & Development department is led by Paige Andrew.